Here are a few of the uses for the high quality easy to use dental video cameras.
- Study Club Content
- Instructional Videos
- Referral Dr Education
- Presentation Material for Event Speakers
There are many hurdles to overcome concerning dental video recording such as.
- Proper Magnification, Getting Close Enough
- Camera Distance, It Needs To Be Out Of The Way
- Color, Natural Gingival Tones Are A Must
- Ease Of Use, So Easy The New Assistant Can Use It
- Camera Position, Getting The Right Angle
Being able to grap the dental video camera and place it where you want it is of utmost importance. A good system will work much like a dental light. Simply grab the camera place in the position and angle and let go. It should stay right there. Once in position small fine tune adjustments are made with a remote control. This assures that your field of operation is always perfect.
Recording to SD cards allows for 3 hour plus operations to be captured without changing record media.
We have almost 20 years of experience in developing and installing dental video cameras. Give us a call today for a free needs analysis 561-252-5954